Next Tuesday, August 18th, at 12 noon, I will present a webinar, Changing Law Firms: Ethical Guidance for Pennsylvania Law Firms and Attorneys, based on my ethics book of the same title.
The program will address:
- General Legal Principles Every Lawyer Should Know
- General Ethical Considerations Every Lawyer Should Know
- Deciding Whether to Leave
- What to Do During the Transition
- What to Do After Departure
- What You Should and Shouldn’t Say and Do
- The Relevant Rules of Professional Conduct
- Applicable Ethical Guidance Opinions
For more information, or to register, go to http://pbi.peachnewmedia.com/store/seminar/seminar.php?seminar=45757.